Saturday, December 29, 2007

The Tiger didn't go Crazy, the Tiger just went Tiger

Seeing the news about the Tiger attacking three people in the SF zoo made me think of this:

When I lived in Fayetteville, NC every once in awhile in the parking lot of car dealerships and Sam's club you would see a gentleman with a full-grown Tiger under a tent-like shelter sitting on a large table. The Tiger was chained up and looked fairly docile (drugged, or just well fed and sleepy, maybe just old) and you could bring your children up to pet it (for a fee). I always said screw that. As interesting as these animals are, they are extremely dangerous and deadly. They are not pets, and I always thought that anyone who would let their children pet a predator like that was a complete idiot. But that's just my opinion. Maybe they're just big kitties. Until they eat you.


Anyway, You mess with the Tiger.........

No comments: